Greetings to you in the precious name of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. By the special grace of the almighty God, the theme for this month shall be DIVINE REVELATION.
UNDERSTANDING DIVINE REVELATION
Revelation is the act of “knowing” or “discovery”. Typically, things that are a shrouded in mystery or secrecy would lend themselves to the power of revelation. In order words, revelation is, coming to a realization of the truth about something or someone.
Often times these truths are made known through human efforts by inquisition. However, there’s a kind of revelation that doesn’t owe it’s expose to human effort — i.e. it comes from God. Additionally, this kind of revelation is known to characteristically defy logical reasoning that would naturally be required to establish an inquisition. This is because the secrets of God are unsearchable based on our limited human understanding hence it is “divine” (I Corinthians 2:10).
WHAT CAN BE DIVINELY REVEALED?
In order to start walking in the power of divine revelation, first and foremost, it is important to seek a revelation about God i.e. the one who can reveal all things (Jeremiah 33:3). Furthermore, God is able to reveal the following:
- His plans concerning you and your future. Examples
are the following bible characters:
- Isaac: where to dwell (Genesis 26:2).
- Isaac: who to marry (Genesis 24: 12-14).
- Hezekiah: how long you’d live on earth (Isaiah 38:1).
- The treacheries of your enemies (even from their bedroom) 2 Kings 6:11-12.
- Revelation of the power of God’s words through the Holy Spirit (I Corinthians 2:13).
IMPORTANCE OF WALKING IN DIVINE REVELATION
No doubt the benefits of walking in divine revelation far supersede the revelation stemming from the power of human exposition. The former supernaturally gives believers an edge in life by helping them to:
- Make the most of every opportunity by redeeming time accurately (Ephesians 5:15-17).
- Always stay ahead of the enemy by not giving in to his plans (Daniel 2:22, Psalms 124).
- Make full proof of their ministries (Ephesians 6:13, 2 Timothy 4:5).
You’re welcome to join our Sunday services this month as we explore the bible more on DIVINE REVELATION.
Happy new month!
Yours in HIS service,