Greetings to you in the precious name of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. By the special grace of the almighty God, the theme for this month shall be on LOCATION MATTERS.
IT’S AN AGE-LONG MANTRA
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! This is an age-long mantra in the real-estate business that seems to emphasize the importance of location when deciding to purchase a property. In other words, the slogan hypothesizes that, all things being equal, the location of a property will always remain a key contributor in determining the net worth of the investment.
While this real-estate presumption has historically proved to be accurate, the same is also applicable to spiritual matters. There are several instances in the Bible where God demonstrated the essence of location as a proviso for the release of His blessings. For example, God instructed Abram saying, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you.” — Genesis 12:1. That is, Abrams blessings and promotion were tied to a specific location according to God’s grand design for his life.
WHY WOULD LOCATION MATTER TO GOD?
One could ask, especially given that God is omnipresence and omnipotent. Why then would He rather insist on the right location for a man before choosing to bless him? Well, below are a few reasons:
1. God needs your absolute attention on what He’s about to do. Often times He chooses to separate you from the “too many distractions” around you so that He could have a platform for a robust and unhindered relationship with you (II Corinthians 6:17a).
2. You’re a tool in God’s hands to help orchestrate His divine plans over a generation. So, He could decide to pick you up from the slums and relocate you to the palace in order to help bring His grand plans to fruition (Esther 4:14b).
3. He loves and cares for you and wants you to fulfil your glorious destiny. This would however be impossible if you’re not divinely located (Genesis 26:2-3).
HOW TO DECIPHER GOD’S PLANS CONCERNING YOUR LOCATION
God promises to guide us through every step in life (Psalm 32:8). However, the onus is on us to decipher exactly His plans concerning where he wants us to be located viz:
1. Knowing God and having a Child-Father relationship with Him (Isaiah 30:21).
2. Trusting God and acknowledging Him in all your ways (Proverbs 3:5-6).
3. Desisting from comparing yourself with others (II Corinthians 10:12, Proverbs 14:2).
As you ponder on the above points, we’d equally like you to consider attending a free online session on immigration to Australia and learn how God could potentially reveal His plans to you concerning your (re) location. Further details are available on our events page.
Happy new month!
Yours in HIS service,
TRCCG Amazing Grace Parish, Sydney Australia