LIKE A FLOWING RIVER
As we celebrate the women in our lives this season, it is important to understand what makes them tick.
Interestingly, every woman can be likened to a flowing river.
The strength of a flowing river is a measure of the speed of water it receives upstream and the speed of water it discharges downstream. That is, the slower the input upstream, the more likely this will be reflected in the output downstream. In fact, a lack of flow will in no time give rise to a river that stinks.
Consequently, the idiosyncrasy of every woman is often times a reflection of the kind of energy that flows into them.
It is therefore imperative to continue to strengthen the women in our lives and help them to make positive impacts.
SHE RECEIVES UPSTREAM
According to the the Bible, every woman has her origin in a man (Genesis 2:21-23).
As a result, every man has a responsibility to uphold this foundational truth by investing godly virtues in the women around them. The following virtues produce strength and ultimately help shape every woman to become the best:
- Love every woman in your life unconditionally. It is the bedrock of strength.
- Support them through their ambitions and endeavours.
- Encourage them when they’re in the least state of their flow.
- Respect them at all times no matter the circumstances.
- Celebrate them at all times. Make every victory count.
- Teach them to fear God. It is wisdom to do so.
AND GIVES DOWNSTREAM
Just like a flowing river, a woman is most likely to give downstream what she receives upstream.
The Bible in Proverbs 31:10-31 paints a glowing tribute to the “virtuous woman” as follows:
- She brings honour and dignity to the people in her life (v23).
- She does good all her life and is praised for her good works (v12).
- She is diligent and frugal in all her dealings (vs 15,16,22).
- She is full of strength i.e. a reflection of what she receives upstream.
Seek opportunities to sow strength in the lives of the women around you and watch them give it back.
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!
I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I’m quite sure I’ll learn plenty of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!